POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line : Re: pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2 html on-line
From: Micha Riser
Date: 14 Mar 2002 15:59:26
Message: <3c910f2d@news.povray.org>
Gleb wrote:

> Well, thank you all for your help,
> I was sure that there are some ways to do it already.
> But I've found this task interesting and I'd like to offer
> you in your spare time to try this on-line version at
>
> http://freelocus.com/pov2html.html
>
> It uses pretty simple html <font> tags for now and
> is limited up to 200 lines of code at once,
> but I think it is still suitable for converting
> sources for on-line tutorial, and (maybe) for docs too.

Nice work! But there seems a problem with the newline characters. If I look
at the source everything appears on one line (the browser does not even
display everything).

Are the colours the same as in the windows version of POV-Ray?

I would prefer if the formating were done with css, so one could easily
customize the colours.

- Micha